Sunday, February 19, 2006

She's soooo blond...

Who could have thought it possible that Republicans living in Florida could be practicing voter fraud? Well, I know this may come as a shocker, but it seems like Ann Coulter has just been caught with her hands in the cookie jar. Although, I have to say, I'm impressed with the fact that she'd walk the walk. Seriously, I didn't think talking head neocon wingnuts would even bother voting, never mind trying to vote twice! I guess she really could be a true believer after all? Or maybe she's just crazy.

The owner of the Indian Road home where Coulter is registered, Realtor Susanne Frisbie, told Page Two this week that Coulter never lived there. Frisbie was Coulter's real estate agent and allowed her to forward mail there.

Registering to vote at the wrong address is a felony that could fetch up to five years in the slammer.


Here's hoping the law comes down hard!

No comments:

About Ryan's Take