Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Who's Reading?

It's the first time I've checked my site stat counter in a really long time and I thought I'd share some of the results!

Over all, I've had over 600 "unique" visitors - meaning, over 600 different people have visited this website. Of course, that pales into comparison when compared to some blogging behemoths - who get more visitors than that per day - but for an upstart like me, I'm pretty happy about it! Of the 600+, more than 340 people were "first time visitors," meaning they visited the site once. More than 270 were regularly visitors, meaning they visited several times... and this all only after I started counting around September.

I'm going to take this opportunity to thank my readers and promise more in depth analysis on this website. Hopefully, I'll continue to spark some free thought and debate among many of my readers.

No comments:

About Ryan's Take