Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Testing 1-2-3

Oh, my, oh, my, oh, my!! Is leftybloggers down or something? This is a test to see if it's working. What will Massachusetts do if it isn't? How will I do my part in covering the Governor's race and keeping an eye on Deval Patrick to make sure he wins? How could I cover Tom Reilly without it!

Now, before I continue my doomsday thoughts... I guess I should test this thing.

Update: Yup! It works. It must have been down for a bit. I feel like a member of Monty Python's Flying Circus, running around like a chicken with its head cut off after bravely trying to take on a killer bunny.

It's funny to think about how the web has changed our lives. What would I be doing with myself right now otherwise? (Maybe going to make myself some lunch, for starters, but instead I need to devour the Boston Globe to see if there's anything I need to comment on!)

Make sure to read my previous blog on last year's Student Trustee election and my big regret. It illustrates a huge lesson I'll take with me forever - and one I hope others will as well. I don't want this useless blog-update to ruin the thunder of one that's actually meaningful. BTW - I cross listed it at Kos, so make sure to recommend it.

No comments:

About Ryan's Take