Tuesday, May 02, 2006

My Show Opens Thursday!

Well, I just wanted to let everyone know that I probably won't be posting as regularly this week. I'm in the UMASS Dartmouth Theatre Company's production of "Electra," written by Sophecles. I'm playing the role of Aegisthus, a greek king. He plotted to kill Agamemnon, who led the greeks at Troy.

If anyone wants to come, the show opens Thursday at UMASS Dartmouth and runs Thursday, Friday and Saturday (May 4th, 5th and 6th) at 8pm -- and a matinee on Sunday, May 7th, at 2pm. It's 3 dollars for UMASS students, $8 for other students and senior citizens, $10 for all other adults. Make sure to say hello after the performance!

Last semester I did "Urinetown," which went fantastic. While "Electra" is completely different (for starters, there's no singing) - many members of the cast are the same - which bodes well for our reviews (The New Bedford Standard Times loved us!).

In any event, I'm sure I'll find the time to blog at least once or twice this week, but they'll probably be shorter and less frequent. Give me some clicks anyway =p For all the Harry Potter nerds out there, I'm a real-live Professor Lockheart and I love attention =)

No comments:

About Ryan's Take