Saturday, July 08, 2006

If You Like Ryan's Take

You'll really like ProgNow. Why? Well, because I write it. And other people! Plus, it covers events that actually happen outside of Massachusetts... in a sharp and witty way. I like to think of it as sort of a Wonkette that actually cares about politics (and not just pokes fun), plus a little Americablog stuck in there for balance. So there's a good mix of short, witty updates and the occasional real opinion piece, or as I like to call them "Heavy Hitters."

Back in the day... like a few months ago, I actually was more dedicated towards that site and had more readers there (updating 3-4 times a day), but I felt the events in Massachusetts were too important to keep spending huge amounts of time on that website. So I thought I'd take a step back, reassess things, and when I was ready to write ProgNow again, bring new writers with me. And that's just what I did.

After all, I can't just write about Deval Patrick, Chris Gabrieli and Tom Reilly all the time. And Boston Politics, while important, isn't the only thing my genius political mind focuses on. So I hope to see some of you over there commenting, leaving suggestions and telling me just what you like and don't like. Oh, and writing of course, I need one or two more of those =p

No comments:

About Ryan's Take