Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Killer Coke My Ass

All this Killer Coke nonsense has me outraged.

When I get outraged, I don't get mad; I unleash my poisoned pen (as my Mom likes to call it) and start writing down the truth.

If people think they can just make up a hypothetical group, ignore all sorts of campaign laws and try to take down the good name of a person for doing a good thing (trying to investigate a shady company) via Swiftboating a fellow Democrat, those people have something else coming to them.

Luckily, people in Massachusetts tend to be interested in the truth. The truth, in this case, is not only quite revealing, it's easily apparent. It only took David a few hours to build up mounting evidence.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; if this is the best Deval Patrick's opponents can do against him, they're going to be very sad come the Primary Election. However, I won't be. In their sadness will be serious hope for people-powered politics in Massachusetts. Contrary to whatever it was certain Boston Globe Reporters were trying to do, I've never been more committed to Deval Patrick in my entire life.

Anyway, read this, comment on it and if you think it's deserving, give it a recommendation. We need to SPREAD the truth so Deval Patrick isn't Swiftboated by fellow democrats. This campaign needs to be decided by ideas, not lies.

No comments:

About Ryan's Take