Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The Boston Globe in Action

Here's a case of "too much time on your hands."

I was checking out my website statistics today and looked over some of the search terms people used to find my site. One of them was a google search for "free them all Deval," which almost made me burst out laughing.

I finally did burst out laughing when I realized just who was behind the search: someone at the Boston Globe. Um.... someone please remind me, isn't there an election going on? Aren't reporters supposed to be.... oh, I don't know, covering it? I'm sorry, but searching for "free them all Deval" does not count. It's great to see the Boston Globe aspiring to be the Herald, while the Herald has actually broke several big stories this election season, but I'd like to see some more investigative research than funny slogans no one has used.

(BTW: I wouldn't have written this blog if it weren't for the fact that the person at the Globe used the same search term twice.)

No comments:

About Ryan's Take