Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Question on Podcasting

I've mentioned a few times that I'm going to start a blog with some others on the Mass Leftyblogosphere (all are welcome to participate), but I have a general question for people out there in blogostan. Anyone know a good program that will record conference calls over skype that either would be free or inexpensive? It would have to work on a PC because I'm not cool enough to own a Mac.

Also, let's get a show of hands, how many people would be interested in hearing some uncensored dialogue from the likes of Susan, Mike, maybe even Lynne and I? Especially with the occasional interesting guest, be it a politician, lobbyist or what not? How many people would be interested in contributing, be it emailing in questions or appearing on a potential show?

No comments:

About Ryan's Take