Sunday, May 13, 2007

The Globe Published My Letter

The second letter of mine that they've published, this one's on UMASS Dartmouth. Suffice it to say, there's plenty of room for repairs and new buildings on the Dartmouth campus - something a recent Globe article ignored. I appreciate the Globe's original story - and especially the fact that it printed my letter. UMASS Dartmouth often seems like the ignored child, but we have the best engineering and nursing programs in the entire system, as well as some of the strongest programs in areas like art, art education, polisci and a wide assortment of other areas. With a whole host of Master's programs and a growing number of Doctorates, it's important that the infrastructure of our school improve to meet the demands being placed on that. I think the Globe gets that and I do expect more coverage in the future.

No comments:

About Ryan's Take