Monday, June 11, 2007

Sen. Kerry Forum on Iraq

Karen, a reader, let me know that her town committee is hosting a forum on the Iraq war with Senator Kerry.

Here's the key info:
Metrowest Community Forum on Iraq with Sen. John Kerry
Hosted by the Natick Democratic Town Committee
Saturday, June 16, 2007
3:30-5:30pm (doors open at 3:30; program starts promptly at 4:00pm)
Walnut Hill School
12 Highland St.Natick

It sounds like a really great opportunity. Say what you want about Kerry's presidential campaign, but ever since he's lost he's mostly found himself - at least on key issues like the Iraq war. I'm going to seriously consider going myself, even if it is a bit of a hike for me. It should be well worth it.

On a side note, I love getting information like this. It's what the blogosphere is all about: not just some person preaching info, but a real dialogue. Feel free to email me this kind of info, or even just to express your thoughts on an issue, post or what's a really good burrito joint in the North Shore. I love feedback and personal emails.

No comments:

About Ryan's Take