Wednesday, August 29, 2007

In Celebration of My Family

Maybe this has nothing to do with politics at all, or maybe it's a case study in why somethings are important, but today is - as my Step Mother just reminded me in an email - my little sister's "last first day" of middle school, as well as my little brother's first day ever. She's finishing up her first day of 8th Grade, while he's almost done with the premier of Grade 4. Sometimes it's important to remember the reasons for why we care, so let's take a closer examination of my own.

That was then:

This is now:


So if anyone asks why it's important to make sure Massachusetts is in good hands - that we have good schools, parks, health care and even infrastructure - just show them a picture of your favorite nieces and nephews, or little brothers and sisters and especially your sons and daughters. It's the best rationale we can give them.

No comments:

About Ryan's Take