Monday, December 03, 2007

My Disclosure Post

Earlier today I talked about how I was joining Lori Ehrlich's campaign for State Rep from my hometown district of Swampscott, Marblehead and parts of Lynn. I'm doing it because I think she'll be awesome and we see eye-to-eye on most of the core issues, be it the environment or the way state funding works and how health care costs are effecting the big picture. I'm doing it on a volunteer basis, only my time and energy are going into the race.

All that said, this blog will continue to function independently of the campaign. My words are my own. None of what I say should be attributed to the campaign, or taken as Lori's views. When I cover the race on this blog in the future, it will certainly include full disclosure and may often link back to this standard disclosure announcement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

While I disagree with your ideas quite often, kudos for jumping in and participating in the system. Good luck.

About Ryan's Take