Saturday, January 19, 2008

Obama Can't Be Allowed to Win

This says it all:



Yikes. Listen to the whole thing - it's not long and is what I'd describe as a "train wreck."

At least some people get it.

Here's a hat tip.

My vote's going to John Edwards, but if I don't think he has a snow ball's chance in hell of winning come February 5th, I hate to say this, but I'll vote for Hillary. I'd rather vote for someone who refused to apologize for a very bad vote (Iraq) than someone who thinks Ronald Reagan 'got it.'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he is right that reagan changed the country. but that he wants to ride the reagan coattails is pathetic. he says hillary's policies bend with the wind, yet here he is trying to be something to everyone. that makes him nothing (other than scary), imo.

About Ryan's Take