Friday, April 18, 2008

Now, Why Doesn't This Shock Me?

Unemployment hits a four-year high says the Globe, and let me just say that boy, can I feel it. Now, I'm in a profession where there aren't a whole ton of jobs, but the frustration seeking one since my last campaign ended has been infuriating. I swear, I'm about ready to go back to school and join the health care field or something - anything for job security, a decent paycheck, and good benefits.

On that note, anyone looking for a winning campaign manager or field director, who's willing to pay a decent paycheck, shares my progressive values... and will knock and call? Send me an email! I'm good. I swear!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, I had openings right up to that LAST requirement....there is a DEARTH of conservative managers!

How do you feel about MODERATES?

Anonymous said...

Ever thought of working for an membership based issue advocacy organization working to influence public policy makers?

Anonymous said...

Judy - No, he was hoping to be paid.

About Ryan's Take