A formula for real reform, making government responsive to the people as well as more ethical:
- Stiffer penalties for laws already on the books which are commonly broken +
- Public financing option for elections +
- Other electoral reform including instant runoff & same-day registration +
- Lobbyist reform on dollars & time +
- More transparency including posting on the internet:
- When and who all lobbyists meet
- What bills each elected leader proposes, votes for and/or signs.
- Public video of all floor votes and/or committee hearings (watch presently empty committee hearings suddenly become full).