Saturday, April 04, 2009

Updated My Links, Please Update Your's

I just wanted to note that, in continuing the theme of website spring cleaning, I updated my blog rolls. I was horrified to realize my old blogroll service (which is somewhat defunct now anyway) started to employ pop up ads when you clicked on the link. Bye, bye old blogroll service. I inserted some new blogs and deleted some that are completely innactive or deleted (don't worry, Sco, you're still there - just not "The Fray."). Did I miss your blog? Write it in the comments.

I also want to take this opportunity to remind other bloggers out there that I changed my URL. The old one still forwards to my current site, but I now use www.ryanstake.net. It shouldn't matter, but it's absolutely killing my techorati rating (which has actual implications -- such as when I want to get accepted to an event to cover for the blog). So please take a minute and fix it ;)

Thanks,

Ryan

No comments:

About Ryan's Take