Saturday, May 02, 2009

Update: Netroots Nation Scholarship

People are amazing!

I'm up to 23 supporters on my scholarship page. The more supporters I have, the more likely I am to get the scholarship -- and I can't go if I don't get it. For those who don't know, Netroots Nation is the blogosphere's biggest annual convention... there's all sorts of workshops and panels to network, make new skills and ideas. If I can manage to go, I'll be bringing back a lot of experience to make this blog and the Mass netroots better.

So be one of the 23 and counting and help me attend. Just click this page and press the "add your support" link under the "Grassroots support" part of the page. You may need to create a login, but it won't take more than 2 minutes of your time -- and it would mean the world to me. I'm not too far off from being one of the top 5 in support, which would just about guarantee me a spot. Help push me over the edge!

Thanks,

Ryan

No comments:

About Ryan's Take