Friday, June 05, 2009

Announcements

  • It's that time again -- time for people to re-sign up as supporters of my scholarship request. I lost last time, but I finished in the top 5 in total supporters. If I can get that high again, I should win, as 10 scholarships are being given this time. All you have to do is click here, sign in/sign up to Democracy for America and click "add your support" under the "grassroots supporters" section of my page. Takes two minutes -- and I can't go without your help. Please remember that even if you signed up last time, you need to resign up again, as they wipe the original supporter lists for each round. Sorry, I don't make the rules!
  • Tomorrow is the state convention. I'm going with a media pass. I'll be covering it instead of voting in it. Then, at the workshops, I'll be heading up the Social Networking group discussion breakout session at the electronic/netroots workshop. If you use social networking sites, please, please, please come. The more people who come, the more others can learn how to use these sites effectively in terms of campaigns and organizing. As usual, I have some of the answers, but not all of them! Your advice and input is desired! We'll be serving Peter-Pan styled entrees at the breakout group.

No comments:

About Ryan's Take