- Clyde Barrow took $20,000 on behalf of the UMASS Dartmouth Center for Policy Analysis in 2006 by a Rhode Island union group supporting an effort to pass a bill legalizing a casino in Rhode Island, right after Harrah's, one of the country's largest union chains, gave $25,000 to the union group.
- In 2008, Barrow took $15,000 from Maine's Yes on 2 Campaign as a full-fledged consultant.
- Just recently, Clyde Barrow took $11,000 from a New Hampshire Golf Course wanting to build a casino on its greens. They don't own a casino or gaming facility, they just want to own one. Big difference, right?
- Both New Hampshire and Maine are on top of his considerable salary at UMASS Dartmouth, which was $144,000 this year and over $150,000 last.
- And that's just all I know about it. Every time Barrow writes an article or pens a paper, I seem to find some new consultant fee he was more than pleased to take from a group wanting to build a casino, the Harrah's example just being the most recent.