Wu's good, because
- She's proven to be an effective organizer and would be a fantastic campaigner;
- She's been an active member of her community and would be out there fighting for her constituents' best interests;
- As a college professor with her PhD, she has a great background for a Congresswoman and wouldn't be the typical politician;
- Finally, her students love her -- even if they think she's a tough cookie.
- He has a history of being against the values of the Democratic Party, be it health care or civil rights;
- He's thrown a shiv in our back for what should be the last time;
- He's completely beatable in a Democratic Primary;
- Whoever beats him in that primary will hold that seat.
- If we don't hold our politicians accountable, what incentive will they ever have to listen to their average citizens?
Update: I posted a 2.0 version of this on DailyKos, please consider giving it a rec. Thanks.