Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tres (for) Treasurer

LeftAhead Internet Radio, which I co-host, has now finished interviewing all three (known) candidates for State Treasurer. Click the links to listen in, or use the BlogLeftRadio player on the sidebar.
Yes, LeftAhead interviewed a Republican. We were polite and everything. On Polito's show, skip ahead 15 minutes if you just want to hear the interview. All of the shows were interesting -- and I thought all of the candidates made some good points. I do have to say that Murphy's notion of just how the State Treasurer's office could grow jobs is appealing to me, but I don't see how he gets passed the juggernaut that is Steve Grossman (who would be a fantastic State Treasurer, too). No idea who I'll support in the end, but I think Massachusetts benefits tremendously by having this very competitive race, including the Republican.

No comments:

About Ryan's Take