- Listening to the "Newton issue" is absolutely hilarious. Setti Warren wins Newton 2-1, not that it really matters.
- Scott Brown's popularity is just about cut in half by September before the next election.
- Someone wins a majority of the Democratic primary vote.
- The Tea Party fails in its promises to challenge Brown in the GOP Primary.
- Bob Massie's in-state name recognition will be well above 50% by midway through the summer before the election, no matter how hard Emily Rooney tried to ignore him in the above-link.
- A gazillionaire will jump in the race, but do so late, and sloppy, and lose.
- Scott Brown will not be our next US Senator.
- Republicans will inevitable somehow declare fraud or cheating, no matter what the margin of defeat ends up being.
In other news, Mike and I talked this race and the Boston City Council election on today's Left Ahead, with a brief editorial comment that I made on collective bargaining at the end of the show.