UnaSpencer's diaries on Daily Kos, an insider perspective with in depth discussion
- A primer on the General Assembly, so you know what to expect if you go.
- Holding the line, a diary on what happened before the General Assembly's decision to approve the second camp and what happened directly after.
- The Day After, on Occupy Boston's resolve to keep going and the movement's growing strength in the face of adversity.
- Menino is no fan of civil disobedience.
- Boston's trying to pin the second camp on anarchists and foreigners... like Mubarak did in Egypt.
- 70% support Occupy Wall St. movement
- Garrett Quinn: "It was ugly and fast."
- The Day 25 Mothership Roundup of the entire OWS movement, for those looking at how things are going outside of Boston.
Woman choked by police officer
Activestills Occupy Boston gallery
Safesounds Occupy Boston arrest gallery
Gallery from Monday, both the 10k-strong march and second camp, before police raid.
Open letter to Menino
What would Rose Kennedy have thought about protesters on her greenway?
Videos from raid, TV segments
Cop pushes someone off wall
The raid begins
Post-raid dozens marched to the jail in support of those arrested. No embed.
AP video of arrests
Global Revolution Live Channel -- a live feed on the Occupy movement and its global economic-justice cousins. There's programming 24/7, usually previously recorded videos from around the world, and it'll go live with commentary when big things are going on.
Here's a wonderful video showing our
Young Turks report on Occupy Boston raid
Keith Olbermann interview with OccupyBoston participant who was raided and an organizer of one of the people participating in the OccupyWallSt
- First collective statement of OccupyWallSt
- Tavis Smiley of PBS and Cornel West discuss Occupy movement.
- Russ Feingold: "This is no time to hang back."