Friday, June 15, 2007

ConCon Pictures

So, yesterday's first liveblog was going to be "the early bird catches the worm," until I realized that I wasn't going to find any signal nearby. The following pictures, as I walked in to the rally in front of the State House at about 8:30, make it pretty easy to guess why I would have picked such a title.




Of course, there were a few people yesterday who deserve a lot of praise. Marc Solomon is one of them. This campaign was hard fought and, even if I've disagreed with them from time to time, the people at MassEquality were at the forefront.



And, of course, we all owe a great debt of gratitude to our Governor, Deval Patrick. I wonder what Joan Vennochi's next column will look like?




There were so many great signs I took photos of, I'll try to post more later. Needless to say, though, it was a fun day.

No comments:

About Ryan's Take