Finally, since I wrote a gazillion blogs yesterday, I'd like to make a little election round up:
1. Call it a pre-election celebration: Deval's New Bedford Rally last Saturday with some pictures (including one of him and I).
2. I asked people to vote and they did. Over 420,000 of them for Deval alone.
3. A last minute Chris Gabrieli ad!
4. Virginia Buckingham proves just how influential she is, which just may be less influential than I am. Hey, at least my guy won!
5. Some post-election thoughts, including sympathy for
6. Town-by-town analysis. I'll be writing more on this later - well, more analysis - because it interests me that a city like New Bedford would be way more pro-Deval than Fall River and I want to know why.
7. CBS called it for Deval when there was just 4% of the precincts reporting.
8. Kerry Healey lies like a rug - and certainly didn't improve her chances with her "victory speech." If there were more than a hundred people at her "rally," I'd be shocked.
9. So much for the theory that Cape Wind would hurt Deval in Cape Cod; he won the entirety of Barnstable County (by a sizable margin). Oh - and he was probably strongest on Nantucket.
10. Deval speaks, Kerry Healey quivers.